Koodo Community
Solved

confused about change in rate plan!

Hello! Just wondering if anyone can help me! I have just changed my rate plan but I have 20 days left on my current bill cycle. Does anyone know if I will he charged alot more for doing this? And also for having another person on my account I was receiving discount/credit each month, will this still apply? Changed my 55 plan 4gb to 50 and 5gb 

icon

Best answer by Goran 17 May 2020, 00:31

You won't be charged for changing plans. Where you might get extra charges is if you went from or to à plan with 500 daytime minutes or some other non unlimited plan. Then the minutes would get prorated and if you don't take that into account, you'll potentially get overage charges. Koodo had a discount for an additional line? I guess it's an uncommon promo. I can only surmise since it's for opening another line as you say that it'll apply so long as the number of lines don't go down on your accou

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You won't be charged for changing plans. Where you might get extra charges is if you went from or to à plan with 500 daytime minutes or some other non unlimited plan. Then the minutes would get prorated and if you don't take that into account, you'll potentially get overage charges. Koodo had a discount for an additional line? I guess it's an uncommon promo. I can only surmise since it's for opening another line as you say that it'll apply so long as the number of lines don't go down on your accou

Ok thanks! So does this mean my bill cycle will change now? And I will just pay for part of this plan in my next bill and part of my previous one?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Billing cycle will not change. You will pay 10/30 days at your old plan and 20/30 at your new plan added together.