Koodo Community
Solved

Clarify & unobstruct self serve usage page information

• 28 July 2019
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
When I log in to Koodo self-serve, I see the attached Usage.

Can anyone say why there are three "Messaging" boxes.

As well, how does one banish promotional inset message? In some screens, it obstructs tabs and such.

Thanks.
icon

Best answer by Dinh 6 August 2019, 00:09

I believe Koodo has some issue with that usage gauge. If you use MMS, international text, those often created other usage number boxes .

Your plan includes unlimited texting anyway, so it doesn't matter much except multiple boxes.
View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Is this a new account?
Userlevel 2
Not at all.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I believe Koodo has some issue with that usage gauge. If you use MMS, international text, those often created other usage number boxes .

Your plan includes unlimited texting anyway, so it doesn't matter much except multiple boxes.
Userlevel 2
The links for all three "Messaging" boxes lead to the same list of messages. Based on what you said, I notice that I do indeed have 1 US text and 1 international text message (which I interpret as extra-continental). So it seems that you may be right, in that, at least those two categories have "Messaging" boxes all to themselves. It's just odd that there isn't any distinguishing labels for the Messaging boxes. Maybe if I used SMS, there would be yet another undistinguished Messaging box. Though I'm pretty sure that some of my texts are so long that they end up being MMS, so it's possible that MMS doesn't take up a separate Messaging.

Thanks, Dinh.