Koodo Community

Community

Solved

chinazom ibe hacked my account?

Okay so last week I got an e-mail saying: Review request for access to account‏ and that someone with the username "chinazom ibe" was requesting access to my account. Currently under the "Role management" tab their role says "Pending" I called Koodo about this last week, removed the person, changed my email & password, added security questions, etc. And now this morning I woke up to FOUR more e-mails all from the same person requesting access again. Called Koodo but they're closed. Anyone else experience this?

3 replies

Userlevel 6
I suppose the good thing is that without your authorization they can have access. But, no I never had this happen.
RudyW wrote:

I suppose the good thing is that without your authorization they can have access. But, no I never...

Thanks for your response. Do you know if there's any way I can delete them off the pending authorization page?
Userlevel 6
RudyW wrote:

I suppose the good thing is that without your authorization they can have access. But, no I never...

Yes, if you log into your account go to my profile and in there there is a role management tab. I'm pretty sure you can do it there .