Koodo Community

Changing plan but won't load

• 1 February 2021
  • 5 replies

I’ve been trying to change my phones plan to a better offer but for the last few months when I go to change plan, the options never load but the rest of my other phones offers load and im able to choose a new one. It’s just the one phone that will not load offers and won’t let me change my plan. There is a tab left of 15$, but one of my other phones has this tab too but is still showing offers. Any idea what’s going on and why I can’t change my plan?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I’ve been trying to change my phones plan to a better offer but for the last few months when I go to change plan, the options never load but the rest of my other phones offers load and im able to choose a new one. It’s just the one phone that will not load offers and won’t let me change my plan. There is a tab left of 15$, but one of my other phones has this tab too but is still showing offers. Any idea what’s going on and why I can’t change my plan?

I’m not sure about this. You should contact a Koodo rep by scheduling a callback through Koodo Assist or sending a message on Facebook Messenger or Twitter. They should be able to help you out.

I have been trying to change my phone plan through the self service koodo site. all morning now but it doesn't work. I tried to call customer service but I think that option is not available now just f*ing robots . Koodo please advise!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I have been trying to change my phone plan through the self service koodo site. all morning now but it doesn't work. I tried to call customer service but I think that option is not available now just f*ing robots . Koodo please advise!!

What error are you seeing when you try to change your plan in self serve?

I have this exact same issue, and changing a plan through a Koodo rep costs me money. When will the Koodo site be working?

It just shows my current plan on the left and on the right it just keeps trying to load new plans, but they never load, it has been like this for months!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I have this exact same issue, and changing a plan through a Koodo rep costs me money. When will the Koodo site be working?

It just shows my current plan on the left and on the right it just keeps trying to load new plans, but they never load, it has been like this for months!

If you are unable to change your plan on self servem just tell the rep your self serve is not working.  They should fix your self serve (no costs) and then you can make the changes.

Also try clearing your browser’s cache