Koodo Community
Solved

Changing my number

I keep trying to change my phone number through the self serve options, every time I click on manage it boots me to a page that says an error has occurred - oops we can't change your number right now.
I want to change my number but don't want to pay to do it by calling in. What could be the problem?
icon

Best answer by Dinh 28 January 2019, 16:22

I would suggest you try to clear the cache of the browser and/or try to change it on different browsers/machine. Hopefully it will work. if not, you need to contact Koodo directly.

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
At which steps did it show the error? I still managed to go to the page where it told me to select the city and number. I didn't go further as it was a test only.

Did you change/port number in recently? If so, you might have to wait for some days before you can change again.
I havent changed or ported any numbers recently, in fact at all since I opened the account. The error shows as soon as I click on manage my number. I don't get to any steps at all.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I would suggest you try to clear the cache of the browser and/or try to change it on different browsers/machine. Hopefully it will work. if not, you need to contact Koodo directly.