Koodo Community
Question

Change Rate Plan

• 3 September 2020
  • 8 replies

We recently switched to a tab service (last month) but haven’t been able to switch plans in a while. It constantly says we need to wait 14 days since the last change (it’s been over 14) and when I look at the history, it always updates to the day I tried (without success) to change our plans. 

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Has your billing cycle ended since you have changed your plan?

Try clearing your browser’s cache as well.

If so then I would send koodo a private message via facebook or twitter and a rep can look into your self serve.

Also make sure you know what plan you want to change to.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

What do you mean by “We recently switched to a tab service ”?    Do you mean you opened /activated a monthly account?  If so, when did you sign up?

I would like increase MB shock free data - currently I have 500MB - and there are two option for the same price of $45.00 with two different offers of 1GB and 2GB data. 

2GB is promotional - for how long and what is the price after the promotion? 

Thanks

Jasmina 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I would like increase MB shock free data - currently I have 500MB - and there are two option for the same price of $45.00 with two different offers of 1GB and 2GB data. 

2GB is promotional - for how long and what is the price after the promotion? 

Thanks

Jasmina 

Try login to self serve and see if you can change your plan. 

BTW, do you have a plan with limited minutes ? (100 min,  200min, or 500min). If so, how many minutes did you use so far, and what Is your billing cycle?

This is not answer to my Q’s!!!

I specifically asked about changing my plan from current to promotional offer and the difference between 2 offers currently available for same price.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

This is not answer to my Q’s!!!

I specifically asked about changing my plan from current to promotional offer and the difference between 2 offers currently available for same price.  

Yes and I told you to log into your self serve and change your plan. $45 promotion plan is $45. What else I can say? The 2 plans are the same except the promotion plan has 2GB instead of 1GB.

You asked that “2GB is promotional - for how long and what is the price after the promotion?” It’s a limited time offer, nobody knows how long these last so if you want it, you should get it as soon as you can. Otherwise it goes away but you can still get the 1GB plan for $45.

The reason I asked about your minutes is because if you are changing plans in the middle of your cycle, your minutes can be subject to a proration charge

Thank you! 

And thank you for asking, I am aware the change will not be exact since I am changing my plan in the meddle of the cycle. All I need now is that changes will take affect immediately. 

Jasmina 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Thank you! 

And thank you for asking, I am aware the change will not be exact since I am changing my plan in the meddle of the cycle. All I need now is that changes will take affect immediately. 

Jasmina 

The chance will be applied immediately.