Koodo Community
Question

change plan

• 22 October 2020
  • 9 replies

I can not change my plan. It pop up like this forever even though I tried many times today. Please help

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Lucas8320  Can you pls empty your browser’s cache, delete history and see if that helps.  Also, what browser are you using? If you try in a different browser do you encounter the same issue? If all esle fails we will help change your plan. 

@Lucas8320  Can you pls empty your browser’s cache, delete history and see if that helps.  Also, what browser are you using? If you try in a different browser do you encounter the same issue? If all esle fails we will help change your plan. 

It didnt help :( I tried everywhere

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Which province are you loving in and what phone number do you have?

I see MT on your region on your screenshot. Are you chosing right province?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Which province are you loving in and what phone number do you have?

I see MT on your region on your screenshot. Are you chosing right province?

He has a 204 number, which is from MB. Selected region is MB so it should work. 

Does clicking on any of the grey box work? Does it do something?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Are you able to use a non iOS device with a different browser? Safari isn’t the most compliant browser out there.

Are you able to use a non iOS device with a different browser? Safari isn’t the most compliant browser out there.

I have 2 phone Numbers on this account and the other one work fine, but not for this one

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Did you try what he suggested tho? I just saw you’re using an iPad. Try Chrome.

Did you try what he suggested tho? I just saw you’re using an iPad. Try Chrome.

I tried and it didnt work :(

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I’m out of solution. Contact Koodo by scheduling a callback