Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Change phone number

Userlevel 1
I would like to know if it is possible to change my phone number, and if so is there a charge to do that?

9 replies

Userlevel 7
You can change your phone number online via self-serve. It's free to do.
Ahmad wrote:

You can change your phone number online via self-serve. It's free to do.

I just tried to do this & it wouldn't let me. After selecting my new number, underneath that, where you have to click in that little box, to pick the original number your changing .... the box is empty for me. So I can't advance from that screen. Why is that ?
Userlevel 6
If you call to get it done there is a charge of $25. If you do it yourself online on the Koodo site it's free.
Chris Petersens wrote:

If you call to get it done there is a charge of $25. If you do it yourself online on the Koodo si...

It's not working on the site. Guess they want the $25 lol
Userlevel 6
Chris Petersens wrote:

If you call to get it done there is a charge of $25. If you do it yourself online on the Koodo si...

Try calling Koodo at 1-866-995-6636 and explaining the online issue, see if maybe they'll waive the $25 charge.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Here's how to do it!

I recently changed my phone number and I want to do it again. But it says that I can't do that before 90 days. What other options do I have to change my koodo number free of cost? Can I do it online by talking to customer service?
I'm trying to change my number, but after I click search to see which numbers are available, the drop down menu is blank. When I click on the empty box, it tells me I have to select a number.. but there's nothing to select! I've tried this from multiple platforms with the same result. Any advice? I really don't want to pay $25 for something I should easily be able to fix by myself.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
duskatmaureens . wrote:

I'm trying to change my number, but after I click search to see which numbers are available, the ...

If you tried it through self serve and didn't work, only option is to call customer service and they will change it for you. *611 from your koodo phone, option 5 or keep pressing 0 to get a rep. Tell them you tried it multiple platforms and you still have no selection of number. They don't/ shouldn't charge you for this.