Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Change Credit Card # and receive error 20: Cannot process request at this time --- HELP

I am trying to change credit card number online under self serve and receive error 20 Cannot process request at this time.  I have tried several times.  Prior messages say that the name and address has to match what Koodo has on file now -how do I find out what Koodo has on file now?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello Wendy!

Who's name was it when you registered the account? Was it on your dad's name? Or maybe someone else?
Robert wrote:

Hello Wendy!

Who's name was it when you registered the account? Was it on your dad's name? Or ma...

It was my name.  I just changed type of credit cards with my bank so the only thing that has changed is the credit card number
It was my name.  I just changed type of credit cards with my bank so the only thing that has changed is the credit card number
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Wendy McCallum wrote:

It was my name.  I just changed type of credit cards with my bank so the only thing that has...

Your home address must match with both the bank and koodo. Check your paper contract that Koodo gave you when you signed up. If you have never changed it with them it will still be that address. 
Wendy McCallum wrote:

It was my name.  I just changed type of credit cards with my bank so the only thing that has...

I have changed address in Koodo to match Credit Card statement and see if that works.  Says it takes 15 minutes for address to be changed.  It was very similar just spacing of words so not sure if that is the problem or not. Will find out!