Koodo Community
Solved

Change Address -Desperate

• 18 May 2023
  • 6 replies

self serve is not letting me change my address and I need to do asap. Trying to upgrade my phone as broke my current one.  Cannot order new phone as it won't let me update my address. I HAVE TRIED THROUGH  SELF SERVICE AND DURING purchase 

icon

Best answer by Bernard Koodo 18 May 2023, 19:34

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

self serve is not letting me change my address and I need to do asap. Trying to upgrade my phone as broke my current one.  Cannot order new phone as it won't let me update my address. I HAVE TRIED THROUGH  SELF SERVICE AND DURING purchase 

Let me flag a rep to help you out. 

THANK YOU! fyi ill be asleep in the next hr but i can respond when awake again

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@THORCAT We use Canada Post’s address verification system. Can you pls let us know if your address shows up when you type it in here:

https://www.canadapost-postescanada.ca/ac/

Thanks!

It does! Its the same as i put in the koodo system

Just  fyi if u put the postal code in that canada post it finds it just fine. However in canada post it says 321A where as ur system puts A-321..honestly either is fine. ive seen both on things shopped to me. A just denotes basement suite. i have my own po box so it will arive to me if the A is in there.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@THORCAT I see that you received a callback and were able to put through your order. Thanks for your patience!