Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Cant reset password

Im trying to reset my password, and it will not work at all. it just says generic error. ive tried copying and pasting the link, it still says generic error. i have a pay as you go account. ive gottten the email, and when i click on the link it says generic error. ive tried on different computers, so its not the computers. HELP!

7 replies

Userlevel 1
Hey Emma, That sounds frustrating. Sorry. There may have been an error in the system. The quickest fix now is a free call to *611. Customer Service Reps will be able to reset your account for you. Good luck.
This happens to me all the time. And the call is NOT free, I was charged $5.
Userlevel 2
Tracy R Ruth wrote:

Hey Tracy, we do not charge customers calling and request help. There would be no reason you would be charged $5 🙂.
Tracy R Ruth wrote:

I am experincing the same thing as Emma. I would love to call *611 but I don't have daytime minutes...I just want to change my plan to a better one. Why the headaches??
Userlevel 7
Tracy R Ruth wrote:

Well the good news is calls to customer service don't use airtime... I think. At least on prepaid it's always free to call.
Tracy R Ruth wrote:

Thanks! *611 doesn't give you a live person. Do you know what # i need to use? Thanks for your help!
Tracy R Ruth wrote:

You have to go through the options until you get to a live person.