Koodo Community
Question

Cant make a self serve account

• 16 May 2020
  • 1 reply

Been a longtime koodo user, originally was monthly then switched to prepaid to a few years. Now ive recently gone back monthly. Having tremendous amount of trouble signing in to self serve, keeps putting me in a loop.

“Youre still waiting to be approved. Looks like this account has already been linked to another email address. You're still waiting for permission from the owner of that email address. We'll email you once you're approved. “

Said the same thing a few days ago but ive yet to recieve any emails, tried using my old email to make a new account and its giving me the same thing.

Also. Charging me the entire bill for the month of may even tho i only recieved my phone in the mail yesterday? AND its still not fully setup cause of the self serve problems im having.

Any advice is greatly appreciated here cause me and others are STUMPED

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

That error normally happened if you used the old email (which was linked to a closed account) or you tried to open a selfserve account before the activation email.

I would suggest you first try the digital assistant to get it reset. go here www.koodo.com/chat  and type “I cannot access my selfserve”, It might help you to get a reset email.

If for some reasons, you still cannot do it, you would have to contact Koodo directly and a rep would have to troubleshoot the issue with you.

Regarding your first bill, I would suggest you check the detail bill (the PDF bill) in your selfserve for the detail  https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/charges-explained