Koodo Community
Question

cant login into account

I setup my account and just got my SIM card. When I try and login to self service, get the following message. My first experience with Koodo and it is a fail. No phone number to call. Can’t wait for some Facebook message that might be a day from now. Can someone fix this ASAP. ? Please.

You're still waiting to be approved

Looks like this account has already been linked to another email address. You're still waiting for permission from the owner of that email address. We'll email you once you're approved

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Was your line active? Can you make call and send/receive texts?

That happened normally when customers tried to create a selfserve account before the activation email arrived. You will need a reset from Koodo. I will flag this. Hopefully someone can help you here. If not, you will have to contact them through facebook (https://www.facebook.com/Koodo) or setup a callback through their digital assailant.
Have not used the account as I just got the SIM. Just frustrated with my first experience
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Have not used the account as I just got the SIM. Just frustrated with my first experience

Have you received any activation email from Koodo?
And don't try to create an account before the activation email. Otherwise, that error would pop up.
I received a bunch of emails. Orders the sim online and get a bunch of emails. The last one said the following. Have no idea about another account. Never had another account

Hi BRAD,

We’ve noticed that when you activated your Koodo phone, you provided the same email address that you use to access another account. Did you know you can link both accounts to the same email address?

Learn more by logging in to Self Serve.

With this profile, you’ll be able to access and manage all of your account online.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Have not used the account as I just got the SIM. Just frustrated with my first experienceHave you received any activation email from Koodo?
And don't try to create an account before the activation email. Otherwise, that error would pop up.

Did you create an account before receiving this e-mail?
Userlevel 5
Badge +4
Hey Brad! I reset your self-serve account. You should now be able to register at this link: koodomobile.com/self-serve . Let us know if you need anymore help. 🙂
It started to let me register and then something happened with the browser and now back to

You're still waiting to be approved

Looks like this account has already been linked to another email address. You're still waiting for permission from the owner of that email address. We'll email you once you're approved.

This is crazy!!!! What a joke to become an actual customer. What the the steps?? I got the SIM, Do I have to put in the new sim and do the registration with the phone and new sim, do I leave the Bell sim in and do the registration? Do I use the desktop browser?
Userlevel 5
Badge +4
I think you should try clearing your browser's cookies and cache, or try a different browser. If not you can try a different device such as PC/ laptop or tablet. Let us know how it goes.
Had a call back and I am now registered and waiting for the phone number to port. Thanks
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@Bmarlin
DId the box come with a paper that directed you to this link?
https://www.koodomobile.com/setup
I did get the paper. The link did not help as the selva server did not work and it really is not explain if you needed the SIM card in first.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I did get the paper. The link did not help as the selva server did not work and it really is not explain if you needed the SIM card in first.
Did you receive your Self Service registration email prior to you registering for self serve?

Hey I'm having this same problem, how do I get them to reset my account