Koodo Community

cant log into self serve

Userlevel 1

Hi for over a couple weeks I been having problems with my self serve. Every time I log on it says it’s linked to another email address. I would very much love to pay my bill online since I don’t use online banking I find self serve option is easier for me. I contacted kodoo about this issue but they brought up another issue about my account being flagged because they believe someone been using my name and Know my information . Anywho they are investigating which is great that they are  but I still would like to pay on my cell bill of the phone I’m using so I can keep it going. Now my bills due today and I’m afraid it’s gonna get cut off since I had troubles with my self serve. I just need self serve rested pls I tried to change password and that and no luck. And I can’t get calls now only texts don’t no why but it doesn’t let me make calls so now I can’t have kodoo call me so this is my only hope through here. Kodoo didn’t fix my self serve option when I called them. I’m hoping it can be fixed

20 replies

Hey Koodo support I have the exact same problem please contact me.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You mentioned you already contacted Koodo about this. When did you contact them? did they give you a timeline that they will contact you back? have you got a reset of the selfserve account?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Billjean : What was the exact issue? What error message that you saw?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I’m surprise they didn’t take your payment info when you talked to them.  
Did you call 611? They have option to pay by CC .

Add: I see they found another issues on your account. That’s why they want fix it first before receiving your payment…?   In that case they shouldn’t cut you off. Also saw a post/note saying that they are “Postponing all disconnection dates until further notice for postpaid customers “ during this time. 

Userlevel 1

I contacted them about two weeks ago they said they’ll call back and I spoke to Kodoo on Facebook messenger. Facebook messenger said they need to have kodoo call me back which they did that’s when i spoke to them and they brought up issues about my account  and a lady said there gonna look into that issue that flagged and call me back but the self serve option still isn’t fixed and I got no call I  just want my self serve option fixed that’s all. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I contacted them about two weeks ago they said they’ll call back and I spoke to Kodoo on Facebook messenger. Facebook messenger said they need to have kodoo call me back which they did that’s when i spoke to them and they brought up issues about my account  and a lady said there gonna look into that issue that flagged and call me back but the self serve option still isn’t fixed and I got no call I  just want my self serve option fixed that’s all. 

I would suggest you contact them via facebook again regarding the issue. They already had the previous conversation there with you so it should be easy for them to follow up.

You mentioned that you couldn’t make/receive calls? Did they mention any thing about fraud department when they told you the problem?

Userlevel 1

Yeah they mentioned about it and said they were gonna investigate and get back to me about it so I asked to put all numbers on hold Other then my current number the 3270 number  and they’ll call me back when it’s completed and I thanked them for that. Still waiting on that part for them to call back about it hopefully not to much longer but I’ll message kodoo on Facebook and see if they can reset my self serve at least or maybe they haven’t resetted it and won’t til the investigation is complete

Userlevel 1

Sent a message to kodoo in Facebook  they said in order to reset password for self serve I have to have kodoo call me ugh this is a pain I resetted the password and self serve still not working I donno. Guess I'll have to find a working phone. Kinda hard when where I live the town's on lockdown and can't visit anyone. But I guess I can wait til they investigate that's prob what there gonna do.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Can’t they call on someone else’s phone in your household? 

@Billjean: What was the exact issue? What error message that you saw?

Does this explain it?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Billjean: What was the exact issue? What error message that you saw?

Does this explain it?

This is different from the OP (OP had issue with fraud on top of it). Normally this was an issue with selfserve registration before the activation email or your email was linked with a closed account. You need a rep to help you to reset the selfserve. I would suggest you contact them directly. You could send message to their facebook https://www.facebook.com/Koodo or setup a callback from their bot.

Userlevel 1

No there is no other phone in the house we only been using mine. But an update from kodoo be nice

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

No there is no other phone in the house we only been using mine. But an update from kodoo be nice

Are you a new customer? Have you successfully signed in to your self serve in the past?

Userlevel 1

No I am not a new customer  I been with kodoo I think close to a year now and yes I have been able to sign in the past that’s how I always used to pay my phone bill 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

No I am not a new customer  I been with kodoo I think close to a year now and yes I have been able to sign in the past that’s how I always used to pay my phone bill 

And this error just randomly popped up in the last couple of days?

The last time you successfully logged in was last month?

Userlevel 1

No it’s been going on for few weeks now I got in touch with kodoo they found another issue on my account which I’m glad they did so now they’re investigating but I don’t no if that’s why I can’t log into self serve. But keeps saying there’s already an account with this email address pls wait for the owner. I even got in touch with kodoo messenger and they won’t do anything I tried to change my password even tried to sign up again with my email which i think is y I’m having that issue with my self serve

Userlevel 1

But last time I actually was able to log in maybe end of March beginning of April it’s been awhile

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

So on messenger, did they give you some options?

They wouldnt just raise their arms and go “oh well can’t help you”.  The would give you options of what needs to be done.

Userlevel 1

They said to schedule a call back when I’m near a phone but kinda hard when the reserve I’m on are on lockdown and can’t leave to visit anyone to use their phone. All I wanted to do was to see if I can get self serve working if not then the stays of my other issue And if that’s y I can’t access my self serve yet.im sorry if it sounds like I’m being a pain in the bum I don’t mean to but my issue is very frustrating when I want one thing fixed another gets brought up which shocked the hell out of me :( 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Ok so to summarize….

The main objective is to pay your bill.

But your self serve is locked out. 

They said you need to schedule a callback to fix your self serve.

Is this correct?

If so, can you pay your bill via online banking or by calling 611 and pay over the phone?

And why are you not able to schedule a callback on your phone?  Have you tried restarting your phone?  Are you on postpaid or prepaid?  When you you were messaging, did you asking them why you couldnt make or accept calls?