Koodo Community

Cant access self serve

• 23 February 2021
  • 20 replies

Userlevel 3

I got an error message on log in.  It said to refresh or try again later. I did both.  Later, it said the email and password were incorrect. I changed my password and now it is giving me an error message. I got an email saying my password had been changed. Still getting error message. Anyone help?

20 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Are you a new customer?

How did you register for self serve?

Have you successfully logged in before?

Userlevel 3

Yes, I am a new customer and have used self serve many times. Was able to change my password as well when prompted

Userlevel 3

I can't get in but I can see my billing on and old separate screen from earlier today!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Yes, I am a new customer and have used self serve many times. Was able to change my password as well when prompted

Wait… how new are you?  How can you be new and used this self serve account many times?  Can you further elaborate?

Userlevel 3

I ported to koodo on Feb 19, 2021 with 3 lines at Walmart.  I used the koodo attendant to complete the self serve and have been using it since then.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I ported to koodo on Feb 19, 2021 with 3 lines at Walmart.  I used the koodo attendant to complete the self serve and have been using it since then.

Gotcha. Thanks. 

Try clearing your browser's cache or trying a different browser and see what happens? 

Userlevel 3

I tried using another browser and cleaning my history. Still getting error message. What now?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Sounds like your self serve needs to be reset. Go to Koodo assist and tell it you are having self serve login issues when prompted. It can soft reset your self serve account and let's see if this fixes things 

koodo.com/chat

Userlevel 3

I was able to get into my self serve using the koodo site on internet.  After trying to see a line it said error message.  Should I do koodo assist now?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I was able to get into my self serve using the koodo site on internet.  After trying to see a line it said error message.  Should I do koodo assist now?

Yeah give it a trying.  It shouldnt hurt as it is not working for you anyways.

If Koodo assist fails you will need to contact a koodo rep to reset your self serve on the back end.  I recommend sending them a private message via facebook or twitter in that case

Userlevel 3

Ok  thank you 😊 will let you know

Userlevel 3

Koodo assist just kept asking if I forgot my password.  I called koodo and arranged a csll with a rep and  no one answered?  What now?

Userlevel 3

This is really weird.  I am able to touch the top  3 lines on the error messageand  have access to all the mobil services  but when I touch overview it says the error message? Any ideas?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If a callback is not working I highly recommend sending a private message with Facebook or Twitter. 

Can you also post a screen capture of the error? 

Userlevel 3

I don't have Twitter or Facebook.  So here is a picture.  But I can use the tabs on top right to access my account!  Only thing is that everything works except overview!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Ok let me flag this to a rep for you. 

Userlevel 3

Ok  thank you

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Hi there! Thanks for reaching out to us. Please log out from your online Koodo account and then delete the cache and cookies and try again to log into koodo.com/selfserve. In case the issue persists, I highly recommend creating a Social Media account (Facebook or Twitter) with the same email you use at koodo.com/selfserve and send us a private message or you can schedule a callback at your convenience at koodo.com/chat and type in the chatbot “callback”.

Userlevel 3

Hey...I logged into self serve and NO issues.  As well my bill was ready. I am wondering if preparing my bill caused a glitch. Well anyway.   Thank  you everyone.👌

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

It’s always a pleasure and don’t hesitate to reach out in case you need any help! Glad to hear it’s all working now!