Koodo Community
Solved

cant access self serve

• 3 April 2020
  • 5 replies

I posted a couple days ago about the same issue, my phone is now activated & I still cannot access my self serve account as it says my email is linked to another account & I do understand this is because I made an account prior to activating my phone. I did what I was told to do before with the virtual assistant but that still did not reset the account. 
I contacted koodo via dm and I don’t know what else to do 

icon

Best answer by Dennis 3 April 2020, 23:15

Would someone be able to flag a rep for me?

or does anyone know if I could just use a different email? 

If you DM’s Koodo on facebook or twitter, then you are already in the queue for rep.

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Wait for them to get back to you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If you DM’s Koodo on facebook or twitter, then you are already in the queue for rep.

Same problem I'm having I can't access my self serve, says I have to wait for a verification from another account.. assistant did get as far as merging my two accounts together?? Were the other account came from I don't know... But it did nothing still can't access self serve... And I see I'm not the only one with this headache... I dunno bill is piling up and Im going to just give up I think....

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Go to the virtual assistant.

Say you can't access self serve.

When it asks if this is your first time signing in, say yes.

Follow the instructions to reset your self serve profile.

If that fails, contact Koodo support via Facebook messenger or Twitter DM and wait for them to get back to you.