Koodo Community
Question

Cannot use self serve for 1 of my 2 phone numbers.

I've had this problem ever since I switched to koodo over two years ago, and it still has not been resolved.
When I login, it works, I have my wifes number as well as my own on one account. I can view her usage, rate plan, and order new phones/change plans no problem...but not on my number. When I click on my number, it just says "oops, something went wrong". When I ordered a new phone over a year ago, I had to use her number and then switch the sim cards. Right now, I am wanting to take advantage of the summer sale and upgrade my plan, but cannot do so. I have called support 3 times, they have told me it should be fixed within 24 hours and that they would call me to confirm, neither of these things happen. I am about at the end of my rope and will be switching carriers soon if I can't get this fixed.
I have scheduled another call tomorrow to ask why they didn't call back and why it still isn't fixed. ( I have tried clearing cash, cookies, used other browsers/networks/devices, nothing changes).

Someone.....help.

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I've flagged this for a rep to look into. I hope the ones here can help you out.
Userlevel 4
@PacificWaffle Hi! Thanks for reaching out to us here! I have verified your account and the issue was already escalated to a technical team. The colleagues from client care will follow up with you when they will have an answer from the technical team. I hope it will be resolved as soon as possible. Thank you.
@PacificWaffle Hi! Thanks for reaching out to us here! I have verified your account and the issue was already escalated to a technical team. The colleagues from client care will follow up with you when they will have an answer from the technical team. I hope it will be resolved as soon as possible. Thank you.
Thank you. This still has not been resolved, and i'm worried I'm going to miss out on the current sale happening this weekend. Can I call and change plans over the phone at no charge since I'm unable to do it myself? I'm calling later today.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@PacificWaffle Hi! Thanks for reaching out to us here! I have verified your account and the issue was already escalated to a technical team. The colleagues from client care will follow up with you when they will have an answer from the technical team. I hope it will be resolved as soon as possible. Thank you.Thank you. This still has not been resolved, and i'm worried I'm going to miss out on the current sale happening this weekend. Can I call and change plans over the phone at no charge since I'm unable to do it myself? I'm calling later today.

Yes, but you need to schedule a callback, so better hurry up!
This issue has STILL not been resolved. I have been told on 3 separate occasions that they would call be back in 48-72 hours to update me on the status of my issue, this has never happened. I have to call myself every week to ask them what is happening.

I am getting fed up honestly, i'm paying more for a plan that I don't want because it cant be changed, i'm going to switch carriers soon if this cant get fixed, I've been dealing with this for months now. Can ANYONE help me, i'm tired of calling and hearing the same thing and being promised things and then nothing happening.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
This issue has STILL not been resolved. I have been told on 3 separate occasions that they would call be back in 48-72 hours to update me on the status of my issue, this has never happened. I have to call myself every week to ask them what is happening.

I am getting fed up honestly, i'm paying more for a plan that I don't want because it cant be changed, i'm going to switch carriers soon if this cant get fixed, I've been dealing with this for months now. Can ANYONE help me, i'm tired of calling and hearing the same thing and being promised things and then nothing happening.

In the mean time, since your self serve is not working, you can request a callback from Koodo to change your plan over the phone. Just let them know your self serve is not working.

In the mean time, since your self serve is not working, you can request a callback from Koodo to change your plan over the phone. Just let them know your self serve is not working.

I did try this, they said even they can't change my plan until the technical team has figured it out, which has been weeks now..
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I did try this, they said even they can't change my plan until the technical team has figured it out, which has been weeks now..

Ill flag this to a rep again
Userlevel 5
Best to file a complaint and get someone higher up involved.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Best to file a complaint and get someone higher up involved.
Dude, you got a chance to be helpful and you don't come through. You always rag on Koodo but you are honestly no better.
Userlevel 5

Best to file a complaint and get someone higher up involved.Dude, you got a chance to be helpful and you don't come through. You always rag on Koodo but you are honestly no better.

🤔
  • I have never seen such a bug.
  • If I tell the ways to file complaints or even reach a human other than through social media, Koodo Rep in Charge deletes my comment.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sorry @triggered123 I thought this was the fraud post
Userlevel 3

I reached support and it seems that from our system Self-Serve is displaying both numbers. If you still see something else when you login, please send us the screenshot in a private message on Facebook/Twitter. (m.me/Koodo )