Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Cannot remember password for self-serve, new email so cannot get new password...help

So i first got a self serve account with koodo about 6 years ago. I always leave my self serve logged in on my app and computer. I have never had an issue until about 2 months ago when for some reason koodo logged me out of everything for no apparent reason. I had not had to enter the password in almost 6 years so i have absolutely no idea what it is and no longer have it written down. I also have created a new email address since then so i have no way to get my new password. I can no longer get onto this email to retrieve the password. Therefor i cannot get onto my koodo acccount to check my bill, call usage, or data usage. I see no way to get onto my account and koodo makes it very hard to get into contact with them. If anyone has any ideas i would greatly appreciate it. Very disappointed with koodos customer service lately.
icon

Best answer by Dennis 3 January 2015, 18:33

You have to call Koodo to fix this. *611 on your Koodo cell. It's a free call. Just press 0 until you get to a person

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You have to call Koodo to fix this. *611 on your Koodo cell. It's a free call. Just press 0 until you get to a person