Koodo Community

Cannot register for self serve.

• 2 January 2019
  • 12 replies

I tried to register for self serve, but I haven't received my text message with the code number needed to proceed. Booked a call back time with customer service, but they haven't called back and it is now 8.5 hours past the appointment time.

This topic has been closed for comments

12 replies

Badge +4
Only try to register a self serve account through the link in the activation email that Koodo sends you.
Tried that. Still no responding text with registration code.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@Anne Marie 21 I can't find an account where the email that you used here was registered. Is the account under your name?
@Bernard Koodo
Yes the account is in my name. Is there a way to PM you with the information? I requested a call back, but haven't heard from anyone yet.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@Anne Marie 21 Pls private message on Facebook where we can authenticate your account.
I actually did leave a PM on the facebook page early this morning. haven't had a reply to that either.
the message was left at 5:34 am today
the website was very "wonky" on Monday when I tried to activate, so it was done by phone with a representative. She set up the account, and there is a possibility of an error there, but the activation verification email came to my email account just fine.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hmmm....I will look into it, once I can find your account off Facebook. We make 3 attempts for callbacks so I’m unsure why it wouldn’t have gotten through.
I would rather you use my land line for the call back. Should I put that on Facebook message?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@Anne Marie 21 Any Canadian number can be provided. The only drawback to the landline is that you won't receive the reminder text message that is typically sent 5-10 minutes before the call comes.
thanks. I have connected with customer support and they are handling it. I am now able to get into self-serve, but not all the functions. I won't go into the problems, but they are being sorted and I should be able to access all features within the next couple of days. Thank you for your assistance.