Koodo Community
Question

Cannot checkout when purchasing a phone

• 19 November 2022
  • 4 replies

After adding a  phone (tried several different ones ) to my tab and going thru the checkout procedure I get to the last page where you get the pop up to confirm the shipping address and confirm it’s OK, then hit checkout and get this on the next page and cannot go any further. Tried on different computers and doing the check out on the phone but neither worked.  Shipping/Billing address in my profile is correct. Any suggestions ?? Thanks

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

The error message said they found a different shipping address compared with the address on Koodo profile.

Did you choose a different address or have you changed your profile address recently?

Thanks, The shipping address that pops up is the same as my  billing address  in my profile, which hasn’t changed for at least a year.

I have been having issues with trying to purchase a phone online, all day today. My husband had no problem purchasing his today and all I get is error pages. I choose the phone, plan and I get to the next page and it says there’s a problem. Not very happy. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Thanks, The shipping address that pops up is the same as my  billing address  in my profile, which hasn’t changed for at least a year.

It was little strange. As of now they are charging $5 for the new SIM but I saw $0 in the summary page in the snapshot. Which phone did you choose? Can you try to use the "incognito mode" of the Google Chrome browser and see if it can help?

You could try to ask the webstore but it's weekend and I wonder if they can reply soon though.