Koodo Community

Cannot change my plan from the self service portal

I am trying to change one of my account to the $50 5gb plan but it doesn't seem to work. Can someone please help

18 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I am having the same issue. Trying to change my plan and the same error keeps coming up. Hoping someone can contact me to assist.

Which plan are you trying to change to?

$50 4g plan

Are you a resident of SK or MT? It says" Available for Manitoba and Saskatchewan residents only5"

I am having the same issue. Trying to change my plan and the same error keeps coming up. Hoping someone can contact me to assist.

$50 4g plan

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Doug100f  they were able to fix mine… not through self serve - someone from Koodoo called and changed my plan.  Hope they do the same for you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I too get the dreaded “oops something wen wrong” when I try to change my plan.

Using an iMac with Safari browser.

Please refer to all the options provided above in the thread he

I too get the dreaded “oops something wen wrong” when I try to change my plan.

Using an iMac with Safari browser.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Jemma We tried to call you. Pls go to koodo.com/chat enter your phone number than type #helpSS and set up a callback. We will help you out. 

I would like to change my plan but get

Oops!

Something went wrong. Don't worry, we're working to fix it. Please try again.

Back to Mobile Services

Keep getting that every single time.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Dew Pls login with your self serve email address here so we can take a look at your account.

I am having the same problem.  I have tried over several days now on different devices and get the oops something went wrong…..

Can you call me again please? It's the number ending 1218

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@JoseBop We tried to call you on both  lines but no one picked up. 

Yes I am using the same email address on the community and self serve. That would really be good if a rep can help

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@JoseBop is your email on the community the same as your self serve login email?

If so we can flag a rep to change your plan.

I did try other browsers but it keeps saying something went wrong. Don't worry we are working on it. I have 2 users for my account and the other number doesn'r seem to have an issue changing plans it's just the other user. See attached screenshot. This has been like this for over a week now.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@JoseBop  Like Goran mentioned can you pls tell us the specific error message you are getting along with what browser you are are using. And browser version number.  We don’t support Microsoft IE for example. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Can you give more details on what is happening? What is it saying? Did you try other browsers and devices?