Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Cannot buy SIM and plan online.

I have an unlocked phone I'd like to use with Koodo. Your site says SIM cards are available online. When I try to buy a SIM card and phone plan your site won't let me checkout - it says a phone is required.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Here's how to do it. Just Purchase a SIM card without a plan. When you get the Sim Card call in to get service going and choose a plan at that time,. Good Luck, -Chad PS. Thanks @ Timo
Userlevel 3
Chad Burr wrote:

Here's how to do it. Just Purchase a SIM card without a plan. When you get the Sim Card call i...

He tried Chad.....it doesn't let him check out.....i think Timo said they were doing maintanance on the website and maybe that has to do something with it.
Userlevel 7
Chad Burr wrote:

Here's how to do it. Just Purchase a SIM card without a plan. When you get the Sim Card call i...

@Emilx I just Reread his post. He is trying to check out with a plan included. Remove the plan and it should be ok. I just tried it and it works.
Userlevel 2
Hey folks, maintenance is still ongoing, so any issues that arise may be caused from this. There is currently no ETA, but I'm confident that it will be completed before the end of the day if not sooner 🙂.
Userlevel 7
MykeC wrote:

Hey folks, maintenance is still ongoing, so any issues that arise may be caused from this. There ...

Ok Thanks MykeC but it is working. At least when I tried
Userlevel 2
MykeC wrote:

Hey folks, maintenance is still ongoing, so any issues that arise may be caused from this. There ...

If it's working, then fantastic 🙂. We just haven't gotten the word about maintenace being completed yet.
Userlevel 2
Hi there! For your information, everything is now back and running 😉