Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Cannot access Koodo Self Serve

My mom just registered her Koodo account, and when she logs into it, it crashes and says "this page cannot be opened". How can I fix this? When I log into my Koodo account there are no isues so I don't know why my moms does that.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You could try using a different browser or clear your browsers cache like cookies and all that. In browser settings. And then try again
Chadwick wrote:

You could try using a different browser or clear your browsers cache like cookies and all that. ...

Still will not work...
Chadwick wrote:

You could try using a different browser or clear your browsers cache like cookies and all that. ...

I can access it either it tells me that too many things were going on at once...I've had this phone six weeks with and I dread it...anyone figured out how to get onto the self serve site?
Userlevel 6
Chadwick wrote:

Hey Sherry! What exact error message are you getting? 
Chadwick wrote:

Sherry, mine tells me that too when I try to log in through Safari. On the mobile app it says something about I need the manager to approve it?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Have you tried using Koodo's application?
Userlevel 4
Hi Amy! Are you still experiencing difficulties accessing your mother's Self Serve? Which other browser did you try? The site's optimized for IE11/Firefox/Chrome/Safari. We also recommend that you do a power cycle (on/off) of your PC after clearing cookies, cache and history. Keep us posted 🙂