Koodo Community
Solved

Cancelling a line

• 4 May 2020
  • 3 replies

Koodo team, 

I have two lines on my Koodo account.  I need to cancel one of the line. 

It looks like I cannot talk to any representative on call because of COVID situation to do this. Also, I cannot find an option in self-serve to do this. 

This is getting really frustrating to deal with.

Please let me know how to proceed now.

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Dinh 4 May 2020, 19:16

You could schedule a callback if you would like to cancel. You cannot cancel in your selfserve.

You can go to www.koodo.com/chat and type in “I want to cancel” after entering a Canadian number that can receiving incoming calls (and don’t block Koodo number 1 (866) 995-6636), they should be able to schedule a callback to that number.

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You could schedule a callback if you would like to cancel. You cannot cancel in your selfserve.

You can go to www.koodo.com/chat and type in “I want to cancel” after entering a Canadian number that can receiving incoming calls (and don’t block Koodo number 1 (866) 995-6636), they should be able to schedule a callback to that number.

Thanks Dinh, i tried this already but it says all slots are filled and cannot call me back. Been getting this same message since yesterday. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Thanks Dinh, i tried this already but it says all slots are filled and cannot call me back. Been getting this same message since yesterday. 

Did you enter “I want to cancel”?. I just tested 1 minutes ago and they called me back instantly.