Koodo Community
Solved

Cancel my phone order

• 29 January 2021
  • 1 reply

I ordered a phone through Koodo, not realizing it would be a couple weeks. I would like to have my order cancelled so I can go buy one at Walmart so I can have it today. I can’t find anyone to email or chat with for this to happen, though. Can someone please help me? I can’t use my phone to call because it’s broken.

icon

Best answer by Goran 29 January 2021, 15:42

You'll have to send an email to Koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com with your order number. Hopefully they'll respond quickly tho I would be surprised if they do it today. In the meanwhile you cna use a VoIP service such as skype or Fongo or any others thst give you a canadian number for free or cheap so you can a tleast make and receive calls on a tablet or computer with internet access.

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You'll have to send an email to Koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com with your order number. Hopefully they'll respond quickly tho I would be surprised if they do it today. In the meanwhile you cna use a VoIP service such as skype or Fongo or any others thst give you a canadian number for free or cheap so you can a tleast make and receive calls on a tablet or computer with internet access.