Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Can you unlock your phone so I can use it with Telus?

my bro gave me his phone but im a telus costumer can u guys unlock ur phone so i can use it with my sim card

14 replies

Userlevel 1
The only way a Koodo phone can be unlocked is if it is still active on the account and the account has been active for 3 months in good standing. The fee with Koodo is $50 assuming the previous conditions are met. You could always go through a 3rd party to unlock it for a fee.
Userlevel 1
Starfox wrote:

The only way a Koodo phone can be unlocked is if it is still active on the account and the accoun...

Koodo account, not Telus
Userlevel 7
Starfox wrote:

The only way a Koodo phone can be unlocked is if it is still active on the account and the accoun...

you are quicker on the draw. out foxed by seconds.
Userlevel 7
unless you're a Koodo customer in good standing Koodo won't unlock the phone and even if you were they'll charge you fifty dollars to do it. you're better off buying an unlock code from eBay or some of the other reputable unlocker on the web. I've used zain.dotto on eBay twice with great results and Less than twenty dollars . Katie Juice
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Here's my preferred 3rd party unlocking site: www.cellunlocker.net
Ivan wrote:

spam
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ivan wrote:

Thanks for the laughs, being accused of spamming by a spammer...
Ivan wrote:

whats the f going on here.
Userlevel 5
kitkat star wrote:

There are lot of online unlocking service available to unlock phone. But i was chosen this site ...

Please keep an eye on the dates of the posts before replying. This topic has been dead for 2 months.
Most Koodo phones will work with Telus without having to unlock them
Userlevel 1
tshooz wrote:

But not the other way around?
Userlevel 7
tshooz wrote:

Telus iPhones, a few BB 7 devices, BB 10 devices, apparently some of the windows phones, and a select few androids will work on Koodo without unlock. The only way to check is to test it out first.
Userlevel 1
magitha paati wrote:

Thanks ivan For me http://www.classicunlocking.com/supported-phones/rs17wp7/

lol
Whats your mobile manufacturer and model ? If your phone is blackberry , use unlock code to unlock it . you can get it from any of the online vendors like http://www.unbblock.com/blackberry/rs18wp8/ to unlock it . If your phone is other than Blackberry, get code from SimpleUnlocking.com