Koodo Community
Question

Can't upgrade phone online

• 9 September 2020
  • 2 replies

I switched to Koodo back on June 4th.  I am now wanting to upgrade the device, but get the message “Your order needs to be processed in a store. Please visit the nearest Koodo Shop.”  I wasn’t able to get to a store because I’m a shift worker, and as of today the Tab Bonus has been decreased from $740 to $250 on the phone I want.  Very disappointed!  Why can’t I order online?

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You probably can't upgrade the device that close to signing up with Koodo because of security reasons. You can try to contact them through Facebook or Twitter private messenger, but they'll probably just tell you the same thing, that you'll need to visit a store to upgrade your phone.

Userlevel 4

I switched to Koodo back on June 4th.  I am now wanting to upgrade the device, but get the message “Your order needs to be processed in a store. Please visit the nearest Koodo Shop.”  I wasn’t able to get to a store because I’m a shift worker, and as of today the Tab Bonus has been decreased from $740 to $250 on the phone I want.  Very disappointed!  Why can’t I order online?

Your account is too new. Koodo restricts accounts that are less than 90 days old.