Koodo Community

Community

Can't register self serve account, please help ~~~

I am a new Koodo post paid user. I bought a sim card yesterday from a Koodo Store. After arrived home, I started to register self serve. 

However, I forgot to click the link from my email (the one I used at Koodo Store). Instead, I started a new account and typed in all my information (with a different email address). Then, I realized the mistake, and went to my original email and found the link. Sadly both links were not useable. 

Then I tried to register with the original email address once more but failed. 

It's my first time to be here with Koodo.
Please help me with that.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You'll need to get call koodo or contact them via facebook messenger. They'll need to confirm that you are indeed the owner of the account before they can help you get access and they can't do so on a public forum such as this one.
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

You'll need to get call koodo or contact them via facebook messenger. They'll need to confirm tha...

I see! I will try to contact them through Facebook messenger. Thank you.
Seems like no one is in charge at Facebook messenger right now. I have been waiting for 30 mins... And I can't make phone calls during day time 😞
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ryan Qiu wrote:

Seems like no one is in charge at Facebook messenger right now. I have been waiting for 30 mins.....

Sending a message does not garner an instant reply, and the team has been busy with some additional issues today. Please be patient awaiting a reply.