Koodo Community
Solved

Can't pay off my tab and can't get through to a human representative

• 1 November 2018
  • 5 replies

Okay, so I paid off my current bill and have nothing owing on my account. However, I still can not pay off the remaining $21 on my tab. I've tried to call a representative but regardless of whether I call 611 or the 1-800 numbers I always get the automated voice with the options. I choose number 4 for something else and then I get told that I will be redirected to the online computer assistant which is completely useless for my situation. I'm at the point where I want to pull my hair out. Every time I try to pay online I get the reply that I can't because either I haven't been a user for a customer for more than 3 months (I've been with them for about 6 years maybe more), or I haven't paid off my current bill (It is paid off completely with no other money owing), or because I am on a limited spending amount. Well.... My tab was a tab large but I only have $21 left on it, my bill was $115.

So..... How in the heck can I get through to a real human and not an automated person to rectify this problem?
icon

Best answer by Dennis 1 November 2018, 15:19

I can't get that option. Every time I ask to speak to a person it says that It only understands simple requests and gives me a list of things that doesn't even relate to talking to an actual person... but thank you for the link, I'll check it out!
Type in CCTS and there should a schedule call back option
View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ask for a callback here : https://koodo.ca.ada.support/chat/?language=en
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
When using the Koodo Assist you need to request a call back so a human can speak with you. Are you not getting that option?
I can't get that option. Every time I ask to speak to a person it says "I see that you’re looking for a rep, but I can help with almost anything. Ask me a question, or choose one of the options below."
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I can't get that option. Every time I ask to speak to a person it says that It only understands simple requests and gives me a list of things that doesn't even relate to talking to an actual person... but thank you for the link, I'll check it out!
Type in CCTS and there should a schedule call back option
Thank you so much!!!!!!!