Koodo Community
Solved

Can't pay for outstanding fees

• 12 January 2021
  • 6 replies

I had to move from the koodo carrier because I was getting to many problems on it. It says that I have some fees that need to be paid and I have been trying to weeks to login to my account and simply just pay but I guess my account has been deleted so I cant even use my email and old password. It also says my number is invalid. I have been getting emails to pay but I just do not know what to do if I don't have access to my old account to pay the fees.

Koodo also doesn't have a working customer care number that I can reach. i always get left on the call or they end the call. Please help because I really do not know what to do at this point.

icon

Best answer by Dennis 12 January 2021, 06:47

That would be in November when I switched carriers.

In that case I would send Koodo a private message via facebook or twitter and a rep will need to look into your old account

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Once you leave Koodo your self serve remains active for 90 days.

When did you leave Koodo?

I left sometime in November and I started receiving mails to pay some fees a few weeks ago.

Can this be fixed?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I left sometime in November and I started receiving mails to pay some fees a few weeks ago.

Can this be fixed?

When was the last time you successfully logged into self serve?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

In that case I would send Koodo a private message via facebook or twitter and a rep will need to look into your old account

Okay thanks for the help.