Koodo Community
Solved

Can't manage Koodo Internet on Self-Serve

• 13 January 2024
  • 25 replies

I signed up for Koodo Internet during Black Friday but can’t manage the service or view my receipts. I can see the option within Self-Serve, but the subscriptions don’t load properly. Has anybody else experienced this? And does anybody have any advice?

icon

Best answer by engs311 18 February 2024, 22:19

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

25 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @engs311 

Were you able to see the subscription before or it was never showing up in self serve since you signed up?

Just to double check, the Internet service is active?

Hi @Flo Koodo

I’ve never been able to see the subscription in self-serve. The internet service is active and working, and I’m getting billed regularly. I just can’t do manage the service or view my receipts.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Thanks for the info! 

Will you please share a screenshot of what you get when you try to access the subscription details in self serve?

Are you having the issue when checking on different browser or device?

You should be able to see something like this when you access the Internet subscription (the below screenshots are just an example)

@Flo Koodo definitely. I can see nothing in self-serve under subscriptions, and it hangs on a spinnnig progress ball for the receipts. I have tried multiple browsers, incognito mode, my phone vs my computer, etc.

@Flo Koodo if it helps your Self-Serve developers at all, I did find some oauth failed calls in the network tab:

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Thank you for all the details provided, @engs311 

Our dedicated team will look into it as soon as possible, and we will get back with an update at the begining of the next week.

We are sorry for the inconvenience and we thank you for your patience! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@engs311 We have found a bug that impacts a handful of customers, so thanks for sharing the above. Right now team is telling us a fix will be in place by end of the month. 

@Bernard Koodo @Flo Koodo  that’s great, thanks for the update. I really appreciate your attention and help. I’ll keep an eye out for the changes.

I'm having the same problem. I tried calling twice trying to upgrade our internet, the first time I got told we already had gigabit when we have 100 MB. Today I called and got told to upgrade to gigabit I have to cancel the plan, return the equipment, and then buy the gigabit plan to receive the same equipment. You can't just upgrade the speed? I thought it was a feature with self serve? Maybe it is but it's bugged. Hopefully I can upgrade soon, 100 mbs it's pretty slow ahha 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I'm having the same problem. I tried calling twice trying to upgrade our internet, the first time I got told we already had gigabit when we have 100 MB. Today I called and got told to upgrade to gigabit I have to cancel the plan, return the equipment, and then buy the gigabit plan to receive the same equipment. You can't just upgrade the speed? I thought it was a feature with self serve? Maybe it is but it's bugged. Hopefully I can upgrade soon, 100 mbs it's pretty slow ahha 

Let me flag a rep to confirm.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Ldog The capability to change plans is something we are in the midst of releasing. We are aiming to have it available to customer by the end of the month. At that point you will be able to change plans online.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Bernard Koodo so should customers hold off until the end of the month (if possible) instead of canceling and returning equipment and then re-ordering?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Dennis Yes. it will be much much easier once this capability (plan changes) is in place.

@Flo Koodo I have the same problem, and not able to view/download receipts. Hope this gets updated here to let us know when it’s all fixed.

Hi, any updates on this @Bernard Koodo ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@charlesfabi There are 2 issues we are trying to address. One is about a handful of customers not bein able to see their subscriptions and receipts. This, I’m told should be addressed by later this week. 

The second one is about changing plans. We ran into a couple of issues which is now delaying the launch of this feature to mid February.  It’s not ideal, so we appreciate everyone’s patience. We are working on it!

Hi, I wish to cancel my internet service. I have been for a few weeks now. Your call center representatives cannot  / will not help me with this and the self-serve feature required has been disabled for weeks now. Please advise on the fix for this.

I am currently stuck against my will in a Koodo internet internet subscription.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi, I wish to cancel my internet service. I have been for a few weeks now. Your call center representatives cannot  / will not help me with this and the self-serve feature required has been disabled for weeks now. Please advise on the fix for this.

I am currently stuck against my will in a Koodo internet internet subscription.

Let me flag a rep for you

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi there @charlesfabi We are aware of this issue that affects very few customers, we are currently looking into it. We have sent you a private message for more info. 

I have the same issue, where my internet subscription doesn’t show up on my subscriptions page. It doesn’t matter which browser or device I use.

When I reached out, the rep told me it may take a week to fix the issue. It was disappointing they are not able to manually cancel my internet service (when I wanted it to be cancelled immediately).

I have stopped using my home internet service and don’t want to be charged for services I don’t use. 

Hi, 

I also have the same issue. Might cause bill payment issues/delays.

Userlevel 1

I have this issue too, I highly doubt only a “handful” of customers are experiencing this. 

when will it be fixed and why the deceit? Is people not being able to manage their &100+ monthly subscription not enough of an issue? 

I am certainly switching once I can access my subscription. Is this why Koodo don’t fix it?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi everyone,

At the moment, the issue is being investigated and we will let you know as soon as we have an update.

We thank you for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience!

After following up with Koodo, they were able to cancel my internet subscription manually.  I received a bill credit for unused days.

@Flo Koodo thanks for all your help on this. Can confirm that I have access to manage the subscription and view my receipts.