Koodo Community
Question

Can't Make Changes to Rate Plan

Basically the same as this person in this post https://community.koodomobile.com/plans-add-ons-66722/can-t-change-add-ons-on-self-serve-7793593 except that I can't get any customer service rep on the line when I call in. I press 4 for other issues and it just hangs up on me and I get a text from the chat bot. Need to make changes now, bought phone a month ago.

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@Steve Looks like a plan change took place on June 29th and that may prevent you to do it again for a few more days. In most cases only one rate plan change can be done in a 30 day window. In terms of the virtual assistant, you can set up a callback rather than waiting on hold, if you need a reps assistance.
Hey thanks for the reply!

I'm trying to remove an add-on and the error says wait 14 days. It let me add an add-on just fine yesterday. Do you know why?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@Steve Which add-on?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
What add-on are you trying to remove?
Call display privacy
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Call display privacy
Ok. Why are you trying to remove this? It doesnt cost anything
Is why I want to remove it relevant to the issue with the system?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Is why I want to remove it relevant to the issue with the system?

There are some restrictions if you try to change, add/remove add-on in your selfserve for new customer (or existing customer who just recently updated). If you cannot do it, you would have to contact them directly and ask a rep to help you as Bernard mentioned. You could send message to their facebook https://www.facebook.com/Koodo or setup a callback through their digital assistant. Mention the situation and the rep might be able to waive the $10 fee.
Sure but that's hardly got anything to do with why or why not I want the add-on, the system is broken. The message says 14 days. It's been more than 14 days. I'll call them.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sure but that's hardly got anything to do with why or why not I want the add-on, the system is broken. The message says 14 days. It's been more than 14 days. I'll call them.
I’m not sure you can remove “call display” add on.
You don’t want to see who you call?
Or I believe you can go to setting and set your caller ID show or hide for your outgoing calls.
You can remove it, it's an add-on.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You can remove it, it's an add-on.
did you remove it @Steve