Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Can't make a self serve account just keep putting me at change your account info

Created a self serve account, login just keeps me at change account info, like email address and such, can't access self serve to view account details

8 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Hi Peter... If you provided an e-mail address at the moment of the activation, then the system automatically sent you an e-mail to create your Self Service account and the system is waiting a validation from that e-mail to complete the registration... So what you would have to do is call Customer Service and they will re-send the e-mail so you can follow the instructions and compete your registration...
Some times is takes a day or two until the system registers you, but wait until you receive an e-mail in order to activate your self serve account 🙂
I have the e-mail and click on it but keep getting a message that the site is having technical difficulties.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Donna Colangelo wrote:

I have the e-mail and click on it but keep getting a message that the site is having technical di...

What browser are you using? The site works best with explorer and firefox. It has issues with safari and chrome.
Donna Colangelo wrote:

I have the e-mail and click on it but keep getting a message that the site is having technical di...

Internet Explorer. It is now 5 in the afternoon and have been trying since around 1. I can manage to reach you without a problem why should this be any different?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Then you might better call Koodo at 1-866-995-6636 From any phone. Option 5 for customer service Option 6 for technical support
Got fixed up, never got sent an email from Koodo, simple phone call and were good. Thanks All
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Peter J Harder wrote:

Got fixed up, never got sent an email from Koodo, simple phone call and were good. Thanks All

Glad to hear that 🙂