Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Can't log into the self serve (monthly customer) area.

Can't log into the self serve (monthly customer) area. Continues to give the following error (after I've cleared my cookies) The www.koodomobile.com page isn’t working www.koodomobile.com redirected you too many times. Try: Reloading the page

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
We are looking into this Karen. Thanks for the heads up!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Should work Karen. Just tested it.
It's still not working for me :S
I am having the same issue since morning today. Called them in, and they confirmed the issue and apparently the customer service agent can't help me either, cause system is down from them too.  told me it make take a few days to resolve!!!! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Munir Howlader wrote:

I am having the same issue since morning today. Called them in, and they confirmed the issue and ...

Will look into who you talked to Munir and listen to the call. If the rep indeed told you that system would down for days they are simply wrong and will be coached back. We fix issues as they appear. There is no broad outage at all right now, so I'm thinking it maybe something with your account that needs fixing. You can also try Mathieau's suggestion below.
Userlevel 7
Self serve is working for me.

If you guys are having any issues, clear your cache and cookies and try again.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Problem may be the DNS cache. DNS is like a central phone exchange that translates your site requests to an IP number so that your call can be routed to the actual physical location of the party you are trying to reach. The most recent ones are stored in a cache to shortcut the process. If the cache is not up-to-date or corrupt, your call to a particular page may not go through as planned though other pages work fine.  I have seen this site be unavailable from some US providers or VPN services. Your solution may be to start fresh with another “phone exchange” entirely.

On Windows, Mac or router, changing the DNS values is realtively easy to do if you know where the internet parameters are. But not so on an Android phone.

Download Engelsiz from the playstore then re-boot your phone. Temporarily change the DNS values on your device to alternate values. The safest ones to use are 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4. (the Google defaults). Then launch your browser or service app and re-try the offending page.

Your default DNS values will return when you reboot the phone.

"The www.koodomobile.com page isn’t working" - I'm getting this error right now. I am a new customer to Koodo and trying to log on to check out my account. I cleared my cookies, cache, restarted my browser and my computer. When I try to log in through the Koodo App on my computer, I get this error "The account manager for this account needs tp approved your request for access." -- I am a new customer to Koodo and just signed up. I am the only one on this account with my email address associated to it. I don't understand why I\m getting these messages!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Tee wrote:

"The www.koodomobile.com page isn’t working" - I'm getting this error right now. I am a new custo...

Hey Tee, for some reason you set up two different email addresses for your account. Only one of them has full access. The one with 'brook' as part of the email address. Have you tried to log in with that? 
Tee wrote:

"The www.koodomobile.com page isn’t working" - I'm getting this error right now. I am a new custo...

I don't have two email addresses. The sales Rep must of made a mistake. My email is my name (first/last)@gmail.com. There is no one named Brook linked to this account nor do I know anyone named Brook. Can you please help.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Tee wrote:

Tee, you sent us a private message on FB. We will help you out there since your account needs to be authenticated.