Koodo Community

Community

Can't log into self serve - getting a browser error (too many redirects)

I got my monthly phone plan set up last month. I am trying to log into monthly self-serve so I can pay my bill. After entering my username and password on chrome, the error I keep getting is "www.koodomobile.com redirected you too many times" (ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS). After getting this error, the log-in page then won't load either until I clear cookies. I can sometimes make it to the screen where I can change my email address, but the error happens again if I click on the self serve tab. I have also tried on IE and Firefox and get similar errors. I have tried clearing cookies/cache on all of them. This also happens on Safari on mobile. 

I can't log into the app to pay that way instead, as I get the error "the account manager for this account needs to approve your request for access". I am the only person on the account.

I would like to pay my phone bill ONLINE, not via phone. 

9 replies

Hi SJ, Could you please provide the url, which display to you this error? Or send private message to us your account info. e.g. BAN, email or phone number, we can do investigation of your problem.

Thanks very much.
The url of the page with the error is https://www.koodomobile.com/my-account/profile/link
Thanks SJ, we will fix your issue soon.
Philip Song wrote:

The same thing is happening to me, with the same url. I can't find any way to contact Koodo support directly. Can you help me?
Philip Song wrote:

Hi Kat, we will issue a new release this week, maybe Tuesday midnight. This release will fix your issue.
Philip Song wrote:

Great, thanks!
Hi@kat and@SJ, your issue should be fixed yesterday, please let me know if you still have problem. 
Hi Philip, right now I am getting a notification that the website is not back up yet. https://www.koodomobile.com/outage Though the page says I can still log into self serve, clicking on that link just gives me the outage page again.
kat wrote:

Hi Philip, right now I am getting a notification that the website is not back up yet. [url=h...

Sorry, I forgot that we had have out of power in our datacenter since last night, still not full recovered yet.  Maybe try it later.