Koodo Community
Solved

Can't get registered

• 25 January 2021
  • 4 replies

We received an email telling us to complete registration. The trouble is that it loops me around and I can’t get anywhere. I’ve tried to request CHAT assistance, but that doesn’t come up either. 

icon

Best answer by MilkyWay 25 January 2021, 21:16

We received an email telling us to complete registration. The trouble is that it loops me around and I can’t get anywhere. I’ve tried to request CHAT assistance, but that doesn’t come up either. 

I’m assuming you are talking about the registration for your Self Serve account. To do that, you will need to do the following steps:

1. Open the email that was sent to you from Koodo and click the link.
  2. Enter your Koodo phone number.
  3. Create your own password.
  4. Choose a security question and create your answer.
  5. You will be able to access your Self Serve account. 

If you still have any issues, you can visit the following link here.

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I’m assuming you are talking about the registration for your Self Serve account. To do that, you will need to do the following steps:

1. Open the email that was sent to you from Koodo and click the link.
  2. Enter your Koodo phone number.
  3. Create your own password.
  4. Choose a security question and create your answer.
  5. You will be able to access your Self Serve account. 

If you still have any issues, you can visit the following link here.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You can also try clearing the web browser cache and cookies and retry after that.

I think we’re almost there…. the problem is that we previously had a Koodo account and they’re quite confused. Now I’m supposed to wait until the other user (me) approves the switch. Bizarre and difficult and frequently returning to a sign-in page, but not letting me register…. well, it will be solved soon now. Thanks to you all for helping. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Hello @SchjossieD! If you’re getting a message saying ‘You’re still waiting to be approved’, please send us a message on Facebook or Twitter. We’ll happily help you with the activation of your Self Serve account.