Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Can't find Int'l Voice Roaming

I am travelling to Europe for 2 weeks and will only be using my phone to receive and send texts. I want to add International Voice Roaming to my self-serve add-ons, but it is not in my list of add-ons. Thanks!

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
That is because you already have it on your account Gloria. Just remember that this feature only gives you access to use your phone overseas with pay-per-use rates. We have launched Easy Roam (https://www.koodomobile.com/easyroam) that allows to use your existing plan's minutes,text and data to be used at a low daily rate. You might want to consider switching plans though as yours does not have much included. Have a safe trip!
Bernard wrote:

That is because you already have it on your account Gloria. Just remember that this feature only ...

Thanks very much, Bernard. So I don't have to do anything to able to send/receive texts?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

That is because you already have it on your account Gloria. Just remember that this feature only ...

On a pay-per-use basis you are all set to go indeed. Remember, that no Canadian provider has a network outside of Canada and we rely on local carriers' coverage. Some are great, some not so much, so service will depend on where you are.  
Bernard wrote:

Thanks so much. 🙂