Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Can't find e-bill

I can't find my e-bill after I login! Whenever I click something I get the password screen or the secret question! I don't understand this! Any help would be greatly appreciated

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Is this the first time you've tried to use self serve? If so then it might be that your self serve account was set up incorrect and you'd need to call customer service to have them change you to the account owner. Dial *612 ROM your mobile device.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
When you create your Self Service account, the system sent you an e-mail to validate your e-mail to complete/activate the registration. So check your e-mail and confirm it then try to login again.
I have confirmed my email, I get emails when I change stuff such as the recovery questions like if I forget email
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Keir Bastarache wrote:

I have confirmed my email, I get emails when I change stuff such as the recovery questions like i...

Then I go with Paul's suggestion 🙂 Hours of Operation Monday – Friday: 10am - 9pm Saturday: 9am - 7pm Sunday: 9am - 7pm
Keir Bastarache wrote:

I have confirmed my email, I get emails when I change stuff such as the recovery questions like i...

Would that cost me money?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Keir Bastarache wrote:

I don't think so. You created self serve account and it didn't work. Your self serve account need to set up correctly. Call and explain your case and they will fix your problem. 🙂
Keir Bastarache wrote:

ok thank you!