Koodo Community

Community

Solved

can't create an account

I've tried to log in for the first time but it doesn't accept my email or password. I thought maybe I hadn't set up an account so I tried that and I get a message that my phone # is invalid.

4 replies

Userlevel 6
You have to use the same email address you have given to koodo when you bought your phone, that's one. Is your phone active? Can yo uactually make calls?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Close web site and open it again. If the message still say that your phone # is invalid then I would koodo at 1-866-995-6636 from any phone or *611 from your Koodo phone (Option 6 for technical support ). They will help you to set up your self serve account :)
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Hi there R... At this point you have to call Customer Service, most likely you have already several profiles attached to your account and e-mail... Customer Service will delete all the profiles, then will send you another e-mail and you should follow the instructions on the one that says "Complete your Self Service registration"... You will need you PIN number for this process...
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Are you signing into the correct self serve page? The prepaid and postpaid sides don't talk to each other.