Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Can't change plan in Self Serve

Okay, so.  I have tried to do some sleuthing, and I haven't been able to come up with a solution here.  I have tried change my plan on Self Serve and consistently get the same "An error has occurred. Please refresh the page or try again later".  This has been the same problem for about 5 days.  I have tried clearing my cache and using a different browser, different computer, etc.  I'm on hold with customer service, but can't seem to get through there, and am not offered the option of getting a call back.

I'd rather fix this issue myself without having to stay on the phone, especially since I would like to enjoy my Friday night.  Any ideas?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Send us a private message on Facebook Heather and we can look into it. That way you get to enjoy your Friday night too! :-) 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Previous posts about this issue state to head towards Facebook and send Koodo a private message. You should get a message back in the morning or Monday and they will be able to solve your issue. Sorry the website is giving you an issue.
Bernard wrote:

Send us a private message on Facebook Heather and we can look into it. That way you get to enjoy ...

Thanks for the quick response!