Koodo Community
Solved

Can't change home phone plan

I have had the Koodoo home phone for quite a few years now and just realized that the current monthly cost for the home phone is 5$/month. I have been paying 20$/month for years. I can’t change the plan to the 5$/month one through self-serve. It says that it is already my current plan when I click on it. However, I am definitely being charged 20$/month. Has anybody else had this problem?

icon

Best answer by Sophia 1 June 2021, 02:11

The $5/month is a promo for new customers and expires after 12 months… so sadly you won’t qualify for the offer any longer :(

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

The $5/month is a promo for new customers and expires after 12 months… so sadly you won’t qualify for the offer any longer :(

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You could get the new WHP plan, port out your WHP to another carrier (virgin/bell prepaid or another carrier) and then port back to the new WHP plan. By doing so, you could get the new promotion. However, you would have to pay for the cost of the SIM and have to make sure you know the process of transferring number back and forth between Koodo and other carriers.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @vero_v :) If you still need assistance with this please send us a private message on Facebook / Twitter do that we can look into the options.