Koodo Community
Solved

Can't Change Billing Address

I am trying to change my billing address through self serve since my house numbers are not in the correct order, I successfully submit the address change which was found by Canada post, waited over 15 minutes, refreshed ect and it still does not change.

icon

Best answer by Flo Koodo 19 May 2023, 21:34

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

20 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Please try clearing your browser’s cache to see if this resolves the issue

I tried that and it did not work. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Alright let me flag a rep for you

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi  @kobe24 

We have forwaded the case to our tech support, so they can further investigate.

In the meantime, we can assist with the change, we have sent you a PM, please check your inbox when you get the chance. 

We are sorry for the inconvenience! 

I am trying to update my address so I can purchase a new phone, the system says it's successful but then it doesn't update.  I have been trying to change this for 3 days now.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I am trying to update my address so I can purchase a new phone, the system says it's successful but then it doesn't update.  I have been trying to change this for 3 days now.

Let me flag a rep for you

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Apryl Warren 

We have sent you a PM, so we can further assist, Please check your inbox here on Community when you get the chance 

Have been trying to change my address in profile for over a week now.  It says address is found, but always defaults back to old address.  Please help.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Try clearing your browser's cache and try again

Have tried that twice, it does not work.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Ok, please have them email me, presuming my email is associated with this identity.

Thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hello @Pleasehelp 

We have sent you a PM, so we can further assist, Please check your inbox here on Community when you get the chance !

Where do I find my inbox please?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Click on your profile picture (the “P”) in the circle, then Private Messages

I'm having the same problem.

My address has the wrong unit number, and I've tried fixing it in self serve a few times now. It finds a match and shows the "success" message, but when I check back later, the old address is still there.

I've tried waiting overnight and clearing my cache, but still no luck.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I'm having the same problem.

My address has the wrong unit number, and I've tried fixing it in self serve a few times now. It finds a match and shows the "success" message, but when I check back later, the old address is still there.

I've tried waiting overnight and clearing my cache, but still no luck.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @AimeeH 

We have sent you a PM to confirm more details and better assist. Please check out your community inbox when you get the chance. Thanks! 

I am experiencing the exact same thing. I am trying to purchase a new phone and cannot get my shipping address to update, no matter what I do. This really shouldn't be this difficult to perform a simple operation. Take it as constructive criticism, the koodo website is rather terrible.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I am experiencing the exact same thing. I am trying to purchase a new phone and cannot get my shipping address to update, no matter what I do. This really shouldn't be this difficult to perform a simple operation. Take it as constructive criticism, the koodo website is rather terrible.

I agree. The website is buggy as hell. 

Have you tried clearing your browser's cache? Note that incognito mode is not enough. 

Does the address show up 8n the Canada post lookup?