Koodo Community
Solved

Can't activate my account

• 15 January 2021
  • 2 replies

I received my new SIM card and want to switch service providers but I never got a registration email so I don't have an account number to set up self-serve.  Koodo assist says my email address and postal code don’t match so it can’t help me.  It just keeps asking the same questions over and over again.  I can't seem to talk to an actual human.  What do I do?

icon

Best answer by Dennis 15 January 2021, 05:26

Does your sim Work in your phone?

Koodo pre-activates sims so that it arrives activated. Sometimes it arrives earlier than expected. Just wait a day or 2 and it will self activate. 

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Does your sim Work in your phone?

Koodo pre-activates sims so that it arrives activated. Sometimes it arrives earlier than expected. Just wait a day or 2 and it will self activate. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I received my new SIM card and want to switch service providers but I never got a registration email so I don't have an account number to set up self-serve.  Koodo assist says my email address and postal code don’t match so it can’t help me.  It just keeps asking the same questions over and over again.  I can't seem to talk to an actual human.  What do I do?

Have you checked your junk mail? It’s possible the email with the Customer Service Agreement is located there. The email confirmation should include your account number, which you can use to register your Self Service account. You can find instructions to set up your account at the following link. https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/registering-self-serve

If you are continuing to have issues, you can schedule a callback through Koodo Assist or message a Koodo rep on Facebook Messenger or Twitter.