Koodo Community
Question

can't activate my account

• 24 June 2020
  • 8 replies

I've been paying my bill here and there which for the first bit I actually couldn't because my self serve log in needs to be approved apparently, since I don't know why or what it's on and needs to be approved for but until it's fixed I can't even properly see my account, email is Clouded_Marbles@hotmail.com, my assigned number is 289-423-5698, trying to get this solved by only help I get is the automatic not which doesn't seem to help, just been going in circles for weeks

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@CloudedxMarbles - it doesn’t look like the change was completed through Koodo Assist (per the example Bernard shared above). I’ve gone ahead and updated your account for you. 

You’ll receive 2 emails - the first will say the email associated with your account has been changed (you can ignore this one - I need to update the account in order to release release your actual email from the temp account you had accidentally created).

The second email will have instructions on how to complete set-up for your profile. Please follow the instructions int his email, after which you should be able to access your account. Let us know if that works, or if you still have any issues. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@CloudedxMarbles I see that you indeed went through the quick steps Koodo Assist suggested to help you solve your problem. The below was the last thing it shared:

Have you been able to change your password?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Ok on Koodo Assist in the Link above, try saying you cant login to self serve and then say it is your first time logging in.  This should soft reset your self serve registration process

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

It just logs me out when I log in and hit the only button on the screen, which I did post above, also I have been to that link several times, just tried it again told me to reset password and I'm still locked out, so until someone see that, I just simply can't log in

Your screenshot above was a snapshot of the selfserve. The link I sent you is a link to their digital assistant www.koodo.com/chat

It just logs me out when I log in and hit the only button on the screen, which I did post above, also I have been to that link several times, just tried it again told me to reset password and I'm still locked out, so until someone see that, I just simply can't log in

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

The link, which I mentioned above, is a different thing. It wasn’t your selfserve login link. Can you post a snapshot of “the button it just logs me out”? I am confused.

I have tried to get a hold of a rep but anytime I try and log in I get that screen so I can't proceed, if you click the button it just logs me out, really irritating that I've brought this up before and it's been ignored and any other way then calling in doesn't work

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi

Please don’t post your personal information in a public forum like this one.

Regarding the error, I would suggest you go to their Koodo digital assistant www.koodo.com/chat and type “I cannot access my selfserve”, Follow its instruction and you might get a reset of the account. If it cannot help you would need direct help from a Koodo rep.