Koodo Community
Question

'Can't access "Mobile Services" in SelfServe'

i just signed up to koodo few days ago and trying to transfer my old number to koodo using self serve mobile services. The message i get:
'An error has occurred
Please refresh the page or try again later.

I have tried multiple browsers on different computers. Cleared the cache and history. No success.'

Any suggestions?

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Let me flag this to a rep for you
Userlevel 3
Hello Vadim! First and foremost, welcome into the Koodo family! No worries, we'll fix this so you can benefit of your Koodo services as quickly as possible. :)

Could you be so kind to tell me if you have used a valid email following the steps of the online order? Usually, after the order is placed, a temporary Koodo phone number is assigned to your SIM card, and only after this stage of the activation is completed, once your Koodo account is set up, you are invited to set up your Self Serve as well. The Koodo account allows the agents to view the details of your bills, rate plan and services, generaly speaking, while the Self Serve is your own account, where you can manage your services, making uncharged changes. When you try to log in, you're invited to enter a valid email address and a Self Serve Password, previously setup. Is this the case? Let me know, so I can better guide you through.
Userlevel 3
My recommendation for you, Vadim: since most probably you haven't gotten your SIM card yet at your mailing address, please, wait for it, try to set up your Self Serve, once you'll know the Koodo temporary number I told you about and after this point you can log in and transfer your old phone number into the Koodo network. 🙂 We're waiting for updates. 🙂
I did get my sim card in the mail and and able to log into my account. The activation is complete. However when i select 'Self serve', then 'Mobile services' in order to transfer my phone number it gives me the following:
'An error has occurred
Please refresh the page or try again later."

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I did get my sim card in the mail and and able to log into my account. The activation is complete. However when i select 'Self serve', then 'Mobile services' in order to transfer my phone number it gives me the following:
'An error has occurred
Please refresh the page or try again later."

I would wait for the next billing cycle starts. Normally the problem would be resolved at the time. There isn't much you could do with the new account anyway.

If you need to transfer the number, you could contact Koodo directly and ask them to do it for you. You could mention about the problem and they would waive the $10. That might be the quickest way for now. You could send message to their facebook (https://www.facebook.com/Koodo) or setup a callback through their digital assistant.
The issue was resolved. Thank you all.
Userlevel 3
I suggest you also to contact us on facebook. You will be assisted in no time with the porting procedure. 🙂 Let us know if you have other questions related to your Koodo services. 🙂 We are here for you! 🙂
I am experiencing the same issue here. Received SIM card last night and phone seems to work fine but can't access the mobile services page without getting the same error. I did contact support and they've offered to do the port for me but wondered if you had to do anything for the issue on the mobile services page to resolve or if it just started working on it's own? Thanks, Jay

How can I get help? I have same problem to activate my Mobile Service.   I am not able to port my number.  I have already received my new phone with a SIM card.  Please help.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

How can I get help? I have same problem to activate my Mobile Service.   I am not able to port my number.  I have already received my new phone with a SIM card.  Please help.

https://community.koodomobile.com/self-serve-66723/mobile-services-error-7796113