Koodo Community

Community

Can’t access account, “You're still waiting to be approved”.

Trying to get support on the phone but holding for a long time. Can anyone help me?

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sounds like two accounts have been created, one by you, and one by Koodo. Hang on on the phone, as that is the best way to get it fixed.
Userlevel 1
Lol you'll never get them on the phone no services at Koodo. What a fun company !
Luckily I did. There were able to help me and the agent was very, very nice. Now does anyone know where I can change the home phone number on the account? I think the agent who set me up at the kiosk might have entered the wrong one.
Userlevel 1
OppositeLocK wrote:

Luckily I did. There were able to help me and the agent was very, very nice. Now does anyone know...

Did you succeed contacted them by phone ?
OppositeLocK wrote:

Luckily I did. There were able to help me and the agent was very, very nice. Now does anyone know...

Yes I did, thanks. Now I just have to figure out how to check the home phone number which The Mobile Shop rep entered when setting me up.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
OppositeLocK wrote:

If you log I to self serve you can change your number there
OppositeLocK wrote:

Thanks for the reply Dennis. Where specifically in self-service is it? I don't see it in "Billing Address".
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
OppositeLocK wrote:

Go to View Rate Plan. Then scroll down to manage my number.
OppositeLocK wrote:

Hmm, alright so I go there, but perhaps I'm confused. I don't want to change my cell phone number, just the home phone number they have on file (I assume they have on file as that's what the mobile shop rep asked for). 

Just for my Koodo Identity, I don't have their Home Phone service.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
OppositeLocK wrote:

Oh. You mean update your profile with a new home phone contact number?
OppositeLocK wrote:

Yup, tried looking all over but there doesn't appear to be a field for that.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
OppositeLocK wrote:

I don't think there is a field for that either. I think the fact that most people are just a 1 cellphone per person family that a phone number field would be redundant
OppositeLocK wrote:

Interesting, alright good to know, must be information pertinent to the mobile shop. thank you for your help.