Koodo Community
Question

can not change plan

• 30 September 2020
  • 7 replies

Why i can not change my plan and why can’t i talk with a human and not a robot?

What happened to your service. I pay for service and i want to solve my problem but not reading answers to all kind of off-topic answers.

I changed my plan in self service but it didn't changed.  i wanted to try  to do it again and it says that i can do changes next time in a month. i can't wait a month, i tried to change my plan because i need it NOW. If plan was not changed why should i wait a month to change it. At service points no one wants to help me. *611 service not helpful because they send me to the same self service. So i need to talk with human and solve the problems ASAP.  My account number XXXXXXXX. If i wouldn’t solve the problem till the end of the day tomorrow i will start looking for other mobile company and i’m sure it will take me 1-2 days but not a month to solve the problem.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I'll flag this for a Rep to look into. It sounds weird that it didn't change in self-serve. Perhaps they can confirm what happened.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

What plan you had and which plan did you change to?

Im confused because you said “I changed my plan in self service but it didn't changed.  i wanted to try  to do it again and it says that i can do changes next time in a month. ”

Was it successfully changed at the first try, but your plan page didn’t updated?  Did you receive confirmation email after you changed it?    If the message is saying you can charge your plan once per billing cycle…, then it sounds like it changed.   Can you close your self serve and login again to see if it updated?

Plan for NOT changed after first try, no email was received. The message says about changing once per billing cycle but plan did not changed  I made log off and log in several times and nothing changed.  By the way right before trying to change the plan on this number I changed plan for my second phone and it worked.   After this I was allowed to change the plan on my second phone and something went wrong on site. It didn't change my plan and send messages about billing cycle.  I want to talk with someone and solve the problem. All this writings can continue long time without any result. I need data on my second phone now.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Possible that the change confirmation step was not entered/accepted, the change was therefor not implemented,  yet the koodo system 30 day countdown (for allowing subsequent change) has been initiated.

Userlevel 4

Hi @genmishiev !

Please send us a private message over Facebook,. or DM over Twitter, so we could authenticate your account and assist you further.

Please enter your first name in your message, in Caps Lock, so I could find it faster.

Thank you!

Hi.

Thanks to all your replay, but it is too late already. Today i was at KOODO shop

and explained what happened than it was bug in KOODO online application

and that i need to change plan not in a month but now. Thy did not even try 

to solve the problem and sent me away. I said that i pay for service not for listening

that there is nothing to do , i said that you are the company and you CAN solve my

problem and if you are not going to help me i am going to leave you company

and go to another one. They said - go. 

When i explained in another company why i’m leaving KOODO they were very

surprised that KOODO didn’t want to help me. By the way the terms of the

new contract were better than those that I wanted to get from KOODO.

Thank you all for your willingness to help,

but if the company is not interested in helping its customers ….

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi.

Thanks to all your replay, but it is too late already. Today i was at KOODO shop

and explained what happened than it was bug in KOODO online application

and that i need to change plan not in a month but now. Thy did not even try 

to solve the problem and sent me away. I said that i pay for service not for listening

that there is nothing to do , i said that you are the company and you CAN solve my

problem and if you are not going to help me i am going to leave you company

and go to another one. They said - go. 

When i explained in another company why i’m leaving KOODO they were very

surprised that KOODO didn’t want to help me. By the way the terms of the

new contract were better than those that I wanted to get from KOODO.

Thank you all for your willingness to help,

but if the company is not interested in helping its customers ….

Cristian above was actively trying to help you and asked that you send him a PM with your names in CAPS so your message can be picked out and addressed right away.  This was after Goran flagged a rep down for you.  This was 2 days ago.  With immediate replies.  At no point did any one say to go to a store as they are not able to help with a plan change.

So this was not due to Koodo not trying to help you