Koodo Community
Question

Calls go direct to voicemail

Just moved to Koodo from Bell yesterday. Now all incoming calls are going direct to voicemail. Do not Disturb is off. No callers blocked. Help

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Was it a land line porting? Have you receive a text saying that the port was completed? Was the phone same phone with Bell?

Also, I would suggest you try to restart the phone and see if it helps.

Thanks Binh. iPhone 6s - Koodo was doing the porting - have not received notifications from Koodo - Text,email, outbound calling all working - just can’t receive calls. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I could be issue with the iphone settings. I would suggest you try to reset the network settings of the phone and see if it helps. Also make sure call forwarding isn’t on.

Other than that, I would just wait till tomorrow and see the problem can resolve by itself.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Are the incoming calls reaching a Bell voicemail or a koodo voicemail?

Thanks Time appears to be Bell

Thanks Timo  - GD spellcheck

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Thanks Time appears to be Bell

Then the problem is definitely that the port hasn't completed. If it's been at least 24 hours I'd recommend contacting koodo directly to follow up. Facebook messenger is generally the easiest way to do so at the moment.

Facebook is the Evil Empire. Deleted months ago. Is there another way - DM’s?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Yes, you can reach Koodo via Twitter DM.

Porting was hung up in the system.  Received great help on Twitter and was referred to Porting Dept where the issue was resolved.  Great job by Koodo people and thanks to Community for your help

I just change my mobile connection from BELL to Koodo since yesterday, I can call, but I can not receive incoming calls automatic voicemail, I try to reset network setting, I try to restart my cell phone still did not work.. What I’m going to do..

Vilma

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I just change my mobile connection from BELL to Koodo since yesterday, I can call, but I can not receive incoming calls automatic voicemail, I try to reset network setting, I try to restart my cell phone still did not work.. What I’m going to do..

Vilma

Since it's the same issue detailed above, try the same solution detailed above.