Koodo Community
Question

Callback to cancel account

• 20 August 2019
  • 6 replies

Hello,

I'd like to cancel my account, but I can' t get the Koodo Assist bot to work, so I can't even schedule a callback. Could someone please get in touch with me?

Best regards,
Matthijs

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You can call 611 to schedule a call back if Koodo assist isn't working for you for some reason.

Alternatively if you intend join another carrier you can just request a port with them and your Koodo line will a celled automatically as part of the process and you'll receive a final bill in both cases with self-serve access for 90 days to pay it.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Have you tried on your phone or another browser?
Thanks for the replies.

When I call *611 the system just sends me a text saying that I should go to koodo.com/chat, which is precisely where I'm stuck. I've tried two different browsers on my computer (turning off AdBlock etc.) as well as my phone.

I don't intend to join another carrier.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Thanks for the replies.

When I call *611 the system just sends me a text saying that I should go to koodo.com/chat, which is precisely where I'm stuck. I've tried two different browsers on my computer (turning off AdBlock etc.) as well as my phone.

I don't intend to join another carrier.

When you meant you stuck, you meant you couldn't get a callback or there was something wrong with the website. The link should work fine if you could go to this forum www.koodo.com/chat

You could ask the bot that you want to cancel, it will help you.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
What terms did you try to get the call back and what did it say? Let us know if saying "I want to cancel" like Dinh suggested didn't work.
I managed to get Koodo Assist working again in the meantime, so this thread can be closed. Thanks for everybody's effort!