Koodo Community
Solved

bills prior to 18 months

I am being audited from the government for my home business, I need to provide bills from 2016 and 2017. How do I access to print
icon

Best answer by Mats 1 May 2019, 21:27

I am being audited from the government for my home business, I need to provide bills from 2016 and 2017. How do I access to print

You'll need to contact Koodo for that. There will be a charge for this. Request a callback from the assistant.

https://www.koodomobile.com/help
View original

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Badge +4
You'll need to contact Koodo for that. There will be a charge for this. Request a callback from the assistant.

https://www.koodomobile.com/help
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bills on self serve go back 18 months so you will be able to catch the last 2-3 months of 2017.

Anything further back will require a request to Koodo.

I'll flag this to a rep for you
will they contact me via this thread?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
will they contact me via this thread?
If it is simple, they might be able to do. However, if the request need some authentication, you might need to contact them directly. This is a public customer forum, there are some limitations.
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Hey @tracy p !
I can request the bills for you even if they go back to 2016. I need to inform you that there is a $5 charge / copy and each invoice will be mailed in a separate envelope. If you have personal details that we need to discuss, I invite you to reach us on social media (Facebook/Twitter), within a private message.
Otherwise, let me know the exact period (e.g. Aug 2016 to March 2017) and I'll be able to send the request. You will receive the copies to the address that we have on file and the charges will appear on your next Koodo bill.
Userlevel 7
Self Serve brand. All the bills are on a server somewhere. But they have to charge $5 to print them and waste paper.
That's unfortunate. 18 months is not long as income taxes are not even due until April 30, and some corporations have till June 30th to file, but yet we can't access prior to November. Records have to be kept for 7 years. I understand that to your ensure server does not slow down that older ones need to be archived, but it does not made sense that your server does not allow a customer to search archives at a slower speed and print themselves from home, let alone that there is a fee for this. I will not request them at this time and I will just let revenue canada know what your policy is regarding this and put it in their hands if they require more they will inform me.
Thank you
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Koodo is providing retail cellular services. If you want a business account, you should contract with TELUS.

As a business, it is your responsibility to retain records. You could have saved electronic or paper copies of your bills, but chose not to. You are now in the situation of effectively having discarded your past bills and are requesting the supplier to replace them.

And, yes, I not only keep electronic or paper copies of necessary bills, they are backed up in multiple locations.